EAC marking is a conformity mark put on products (or packing, label, regulatory documents) to indicate approval of the product by requirements set by law. Apart from safety and quality...
CE certification is carried out to regulatory authorities could make sure that the products meet the requirements of European directives and standards. More than 20 kinds of products are the subject to mandatory CE certification. This are explosion proof equipment, personal protective equipment, lifts, building materials, appliances for medical purposes, baby products and other products that can harm human health, ecology, preservation of the property if they are of poor quality.
In the process of certification of products as a basis are taken standards and directives such as: 89/686/EC, 92/42/ES, 94/9/EC, 97/23/EC, 1999/5/EC, 2004/108/EC, 2004 / 22/EC, 2006/95/EC, 2006/42/EC, 2007/47/EC, 2008/49/EC, 2009/23/EC, 2009/105/EC, 2009/142/EC. These documents focus on the safety of toys, communication equipment, measuring instruments, non-automatic scales, low voltage equipment, machinery and equipment, instruments, combustion, boilers, etc.
CE certification is the result of execution and registration. This document is one of the most important permits, allowing entering the European market with their products.
How to get the CE certificate
Certification centre “Rostest Latvia” is cooperating with accredited bodies who has permission for CE certification. With us, you can expand your business and get it to a new level.
We conduct the certification in several stages:
- the application is submitted. It provides information on the names, the main purpose of the products. Based on this information defined guidelines and standards, the requirements of which will be used for certification;
- technical documentation is supplied: charts, drawings, information on raw materials, instructions and manuals, etc.;
- organized testing of samples of products. For these accredited laboratories are involved. Referring to the certification centre “Rostest Latvia”, you can count on the fact that the tests will be carried out in the prescribed manner. Research results are recorded in the protocols, they are transferred to the certification centre;
- specialists study the protocols and documents submitted by the applicant;
- once a conformity is found the CE certificate is issued;
- manufacturer of the products marks it with CE mark.
In the certification centre “Rostest Latvia” residents of the European Union and Russia can pass CE certification. Refer to us if you plan to enter the European Union market with your products.