EAC marking is a conformity mark put on products (or packing, label, regulatory documents) to indicate approval of the product by requirements set by law. Apart from safety and quality...
Declaration of conformity with the technical regulations of the Customs Union is a document, which is verifying the conformity of the products to the requirements of the technical regulations of the Customs Union. Regulations – these are the standards, which are governing the production and circulation of products in Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan. Requirements regulations are mandatory for residents of the Customs Union and importers of the products.
Equipment and other objects of technical regulation are listed in the government decree № 982, adopted on 01.12.09.
Procedure for registration of the Declaration of conformity with the technical regulations of the Customs Union
Document is issued by the enterprise, but after obtaining the permission in the certification centre. From the producer of the products is required to collect the documents confirming the safety of the products and its compliance with the requirements of technical regulations. Evidence base is verified by accredited professionals and based on expertise the decision on the possibility of registration of the declaration is making out a decision.
Declaration of conformity with the technical regulations of the Customs Union does not provide a special form. In this document following items must be indicated:
- Name of applicant, its location.
- Name of the manufacturer of products (if it does not act on the declaration as the applicant), an indication of its location.
- Information on the identity attributes of products.
- Details on the selected declaration scheme.
- Name of the technical regulations.
- Information on the test reports, details of other documents forming the evidence base.
- Validity of the declaration. It is determined depending on the declaration scheme.
- Official statement that the products are safe for consumers and correspond to one of technical regulations of the Customs Union.
Declaration of conformity with the technical regulations of the Customs Union is issued by one of the six schemes:
- scheme 1d – designed for serial production. Tests organized by the applicant;
- scheme 2d – designed for declaring part of products or a single product. Test organized by the manufacturer or supplier;
- scheme 3d – by this scheme the mass production is checked, but unlike the first and second schemes, tests are conducted in accredited testing laboratories;
- scheme 4d – used for verification of part/unit of the products in case when the manufacturer cannot organize test of the products independently and trust them to a third person;
- scheme 5d – provides testing for the type of mass production;
- scheme 6d – selected when the mass production is verified. It includes not only testing in the laboratory, but the QMS certification and inspection control over the enterprise.
In all cases, applicants are the official representatives of the manufacturers of Latvia, registered in the Russian Federation or the Customs Union.
Composition of the evidence base
To obtain permission for registration of the declaration of conformity with the technical regulations of the Customs Union following items are submitted:
- registration documents confirming the legality of the activities of the representative in the Russian Federation and other countries of the Customs Union;
- technical documentation, where is a description of the production processes and their sequence, the stages of preparation of products for market (storage, packaging, labeling, sale);
- operating instructions of the products;
- test reports, certificates of sampling, QMS certificates, certificates of the quality of the materials and equipment, etc.
Certification centre “Rostest Latvia” duly accredited, so it can conduct declaration works. We consult and help to organize tests, collect evidence of conformity and to issue the declaration.
For your applications use the online application form on our website or send us an email.