EAC marking is a conformity mark put on products (or packing, label, regulatory documents) to indicate approval of the product by requirements set by law. Apart from safety and quality...
The success of the production activities largely depends on the quality of the technical documentation. Development of technical documentation is a procedure that necessarily accompanies the start of production. Formation of the documentation requires a number of experienced professionals with relevant technical education, tried, and tested skills in development of technical documents. Technical documentation is created as informative and clear for managerial personnel and production staff of the enterprise.
The main types of technical documentation
Depending on the type of the object different types of technical documentation are developed:
- Technical facilities: guidelines for maintenance and operation.
- Production processes and procedures: description of processes, regulations.
- Automated system: a general description of the system and the concept, conceptual and technical projects, specification, working documents.
Technical documentation contains data:
- of the components of products, devices or equipment;
- of applicable on the production raw materials;
- of the actions performed during manufacturing operations;
- of the technical means, which is equipped on the production;
- of the ways of setting up processing equipment;
- of applicable technological regimes.
Forms and formats of technical documentation
Development of technical documentation suggests that it will benefit in the company while the work process. In addition, it takes into account that it will provide on request of regulatory and certification bodies. For your convenience, documentation is developed in printed and electronic forms. The documents can be printed in any technology: offset, digital printing, by using office equipment. Choice of method depends on the edition of documents. Technical documentation in electronic form posted on the Internet or stored on the computer network of the enterprise. Permissible and the most common electronic formats of technical documentation:
- Microsoft Word;
- PDF simple or with elements of hypertext;
- HTML file.
Stages of development of technical documentation
Experts involved in the development of technical documentation, pre-study the object. Presentation of the process of forming a package of technical documents can be in the form:
- Clarification of the goals and objectives of the opening direction, which requires the development of documentation.
- A detailed study of the subject of documentation.
- Formation of the documentation requirements with the participation of the company.
- Preparation and approval of the documents.
- Preparation of the documents in the required format.
- Transfer of the technical documentation to the customer.
You can order the development of technical documentation in the certification centre “Rostest Latvia”. Qualified professionals with experience in the creation of different types of design and operational documentation are working in our personnel.
Turning to us, you get:
- documents in printed form;
- documents in various electronic formats;
- source files, which is formed on the basis of the technical documentation;
- the software, which is needed to use the documentation.
Applications for the development of documentation are accepted:
- in the office of “Rostest Latvia” in Riga;
- by e-mail;
- online on the website.
You can consult on the formation of the technical documentation by the telephone, which you can find on our website.