Vladimir Marchenkov (Эстония, 28 июня 2016)

Do we need to get State Registration Certificate and Conformity Certificate to import to Russia Milk Powder in bags for food industry

Julia, +371 67651374, info@rostestlatvia.com

Dear Vladimir,

You need to obtain obligatory declaration according to Technical regulations of Customs union for safety on food products (TR CU 021/2011, 022/2011, 029/2012).
That’s the only obligatory document for import to Russia and other countries of Customs union.

I sent you all details via e-mail.