Eugenia (Sofia, 3 декабря 2014)

I am willing to import  water filters – Aqua filters to Russia. What documentation do I need?

Jelena, +371 67651374,

Dear Eugenia,
Thank you for your question!
To export your filters to Customs Union you will need Certificate of Conformity. CoC is issued only to CU country resident company. More information is sent to your personal e-mail.
Rostest will be glad to guide trough the procedure.
Kind regards.