EAC marking is a conformity mark put on products (or packing, label, regulatory documents) to indicate approval of the product by requirements set by law. Apart from safety and quality...
Rostechnadzor is a Federal Service engaged in environmental, industrial and nuclear supervision over products manufactured in the RF.
Rostechnadzor exercise control in several spheres:
- Production safety and restriction of negative technological influence.
- Mining works safety.
- Safety of electrical equipment usage.
- Safety of hydraulic and thermal equipment usage.
- Safety manufacturing and circulation of explosive agents.
- Environmental protection.
In the course of its operation, Rostechnadzor cooperates with its local branches. The Service is entitled to perform environmental control on a state level i.e.:
- Fulfilling measures of control in the field of nuclear energy usage.
- Fulfilling fire-safety measures on facilities that use nuclear energy.
- Control over energy resources.
- Fulfilling fire-safety measures during hazardous works.
- Control over companies for having state registration certificates and certificates of conformity.
- Control over certification of personnel working in electrical energy sphere and for supervisory control and data acquisition.
- Prevention of terroristic acts, control over biological and chemical safety in the RF.
- License issuance.
Rostechnadzor can issue licenses for the following types of activities:
- carrying out works in the sphere of nuclear energy industrial application;
- usage of special technical facilities in a hazardous manufacture;
- usage of hydraulic facilities;
- import and export of toxic substances;
- usage of explosive agents in manufacturing etc.